First Post

So since I just discovered this whole blog thing, I'll start with a little re-cap from the beginning to bring it up-to-date. If you are visiting this blog, you know that I am pregnant. We weren't planning to get pregnant so soon after the wedding but we both think that everything happens for a reason and feel truly blessed to have this going on in our lives right now.

I found out I was pregnant August 21st. We kept the news under wraps for quite awhile to adjust to everything and get used to the changes that would be made in our lives. I was set to start dental hygiene school in September so I had to make the huge decision to post-pone and stay working instead.







We had the first ultrasound September 26th!





I haven't had the easiest of pregnancies so far, I was lucky to not get morning sickness but struggled with severe back/neck pain which caused headaches for the first 3 months. Now that I'm in my second trimester, the back pain has decreased but I've been experiencing shortness of breath-possibly associated with an irregular heart beat (in the process of being tested for). I had a 6-day migraine headache last week too and ended up in the ER after having a reaction to a pain reliever from the doctor's office. And then of course there's the heartburn...

Other than all my problems, the baby has been fine. I just recently started to feel it moving and I have developed the slightest of baby bumps! We go in this afternoon for the ultrasound to check for all the anatomy and get to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!