Names
For all of you inquiring minds that are wondering, "What are you going to name him?" We have picked out a few names that we like and will probably end up choosing one of those. However, we decided that we are going to be keeping the name a secret! I know, I know, how mean of us! But in this judgmental world, the last thing I want is to disclose the name we have chosen for our baby and then have someone have a negative comment about it! So, you will all be able find out what we will name him when he arrives, when he's officially named and no one can have any influence or suggestions as to what they think we should name him! We're up for suggestions though, I'm curious as to what other people think we should name him...!

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]
Comments
Post a Comment