Overwhelming
So all of a sudden my belly seems to be growing rapidly. I was at Kohl's today (one of the few stores in the area that carries decent maternity clothes that fit tall women!) trying on maternity clothes (I was in desperate need of something to wear to Joe's company Christmas party) and almost burst into tears. The sight of my belly just shocks me. It's such a life-changing thing to witness this little person growing inside of you and taking over your body. I seems like there was no belly just weeks ago and now I feel like a huge pregnant woman. I guess I hadn't realized that the change in my appearance would affect me so much. I'll get used to it as there's no way I can't, but it's just hard to prepare for something like this!
21 weeks 3 days
21 weeks 3 days
It looks adorable!
ReplyDelete