Not much to report
So Maureen requested a new post. I don't really have much to report. He is still extremely active, moves all day and night. I felt him have the hiccups the other day, that was a first! Joe has been talking to him and asking him what he wants his name to be, then waits to see if he kicks with each name mentioned. So far nothing has been consistent....Maureen came with me to Babies 'R Us to do the registry there two weekends ago. I didn't think it would take very long but we were there for almost 2 hours! I didn't realize there was so much stuff that we'd possibly need. Babies really do require a lot of stuff!
We are going down to Portland this weekend to visit Joe's family. After that, it's the countdown to Palm Springs! Not much else going on, I will try and get a new picture soon. Again, I don't feel any bigger and it seems it takes about 2 weeks before I'm noticeably larger and I think the last picture was just a week ago but I'll hassle Joe to be a photo-man in the near future.
We are going down to Portland this weekend to visit Joe's family. After that, it's the countdown to Palm Springs! Not much else going on, I will try and get a new picture soon. Again, I don't feel any bigger and it seems it takes about 2 weeks before I'm noticeably larger and I think the last picture was just a week ago but I'll hassle Joe to be a photo-man in the near future.
Comments
Post a Comment