28 weeks in Palm Springs

We had a very nice trip down to California, left Thursday morning and got back yesterday afternoon. It was soo nice down there, in the upper 70s-mid 80s and great to get out of dreary Seattle. Joe enjoyed lots of golf and I did some shopping, laid in the sun and got a prenatal massage. We also went to a fun park called Boomer's that had mini-golf, go-karts, bumper boats and an arcade. It was a very nice, relaxing, and enjoyable trip for us pre-baby!

I am now in my third trimester of pregnancy, I can't believe I'm 2/3 of the way done! He gets the hiccups quite often now and is starting to move around a little less because there's starting to be less room for him as he grows bigger and bigger. He's now around 2 1/2 pounds and a little longer than 15 inches from head to toe. I had a test for gestational diabetes at my last appointment and I passed but have a low iron count so I have to add iron supplements to my vitamin regimen and I start to go in every two weeks now for appointments instead of every four.
On our patio with the golf course in the background

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!