9 months=4 weeks left!

I made it! I'm finally into my 9th month of pregnancy! Can you believe it? I can't. We are totally ready for our little boy to arrive. It's now exciting going into stores and glancing down the baby aisle anticipating that very soon I'll be frequenting those aisles. The car seat is in the car already, the nursery is mostly prepped for it's new occupant, and I'M definitely ready-I feel like my body has reached it's end. All my joints in my knees and hips and my back are constantly aching. My feet hurt even when I'm not walking around much. I don't think the baby has dropped yet because I'm still having really bad heartburn and reflux and can't eat much at one time. I am amazed at how much I crave milk and all dairy products to keep the acid level down in my stomach! I have my bag packed for the hospital and Joe has lectured me on making sure my car is gassed up at all times just in case I go into labor and we don't want to have to worry about stopping for gas!

From here on out I go in once a week to the OB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!