Update
We don't know the results yet from the ultrasound last night. An ultrasound tech runs the scan and then she gives the information to the radiologist who then sends a report to my OB. The tech did say he was actually measuring large based on the size of his thigh bone, stomach and head so it was odd that my uterus was measuring small. She also measured the pockets of amniotic fluid surrounding the baby which is what the doctor was concerned about that could be causing my uterus to measure small. We'll just have to wait and hope everything is just fine, and the uterus measurement is an oddity. He doesn't seem distressed or anything to me, still moves around quite a bit. And it's good he's measuring large since that means he's growing properly. Once we know what they found, I'll do a new post!
Thanks for posting the update--I've been checking like every 30 minutes today hoping to find out...Hopefully all will continue to go well. I'm so glad to hear that the baby is doing well!
ReplyDelete