Could be getting close!
I had my check-up today and mentioned to the Dr. that I've been having period-like cramping for about a week. He decided to check me and found that I'm 75% effaced and 1 cm dilated and that the baby has definitely dropped and is low and that I could be in early labor. I also had some contractions while I was there. He recommended that I do some walking to see if it progresses anything. He said if nothing gets better or starts to get worse to head into the hospital and get checked again. At this point I'm super uncomfortable and the discomfort hasn't lessened at all. My back hurts too. So maybe the baby is on the way! If we head to the hospital in the near future, I'll do a quick post before we leave to let you all know!
Comments
Post a Comment