Fun-filled weekend ahead

Tomorrow Dylan will have his first trip! We are going down to Olympia for a wedding. He won't be attending the wedding, we decided he's just too little to be around all those people just yet, and will stay with Joe in the hotel room. Hopefully he does just fine in the car for that long. He's been a great passenger so far but we haven't gone very far with him in the car yet.

Then on Sunday, we'll head down to my parent's house for my Dad and brother's birthday celebrations. He'll get to meet my Mom's extended family including his great-grandparents and great- aunts and uncles.

Other than that, he's mostly a happy camper. Sleeps a lot during the day and last night he finally slept better during the night. Just yesterday he also started to pee every time I changed his diaper. The second the diaper would come off, he'd squirt away! He hit the closet once and the blinds another time. I had done a load of laundry yesterday AM and by the evening, his laundry hamper was full again from pee pee clothes and blankets. I've learned today to make sure his clothes are far away from his little wee wee when I change him and I make sure to use a pee pee tee pee (a little cone-shaped cloth that you put over his weenie so if he squirts, it gets absorbed in the tee pee) to be safe. He's already peed into two pee pee tee pees today! I swear he waits until I'm changing him to pee.

Doing what he does best

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!