Nothing yet

No trips to the hospital yet. I had contractions all yesterday afternoon but they were only about 10 minutes apart. I woke up last night around 11:45pm having contractions again but only about 10 minutes apart. They did progress and get to be 5-7 minutes apart after about 1 1/2 hours so I got up and showered and by 3:30am they had stopped. So its just sit and wait for now! I plan to try to take a walk in a little bit to see if anything happens.

Comments

  1. Hope everything is going well. Looking forward to hearing some news soon! I'm thinking you probably have just about everything, but let me suggest getting a bottle of Shout! Baby poop causes serious stains! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. So exciting/scary. Fetus Van Alstine is almost ready to make his debut as Infant Van Alstine!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!