Happy Hour and Inglemoor friends
Dylan and I were out and about to two different outings recently and he met lots of my friends. On Sunday we went to Happy Hour down at Eastlake Bar and Grill on Lake Union. He met Kylee for the first time and Maureen hadn't seen him since he was hours old and Becca hadn't seen him since he was 11 days old. We sat out on the deck and he hung out on my lap/slept/had a bottle.



Monday afternoon we went over to my friend Nicole's parents' house (she lives in Wyoming and is here for a visit) and visited with my high school friends Erica, Lauren and Katie. Nicole has two kids, Whitney (2 yrs) and Wilson (almost 5 months), and she is a little Martha Stewart and makes tons of handmade crafts including cute bags that she sewed for all of us and a carseat blanket she made for Dylan. It was so fun to see all the girls and the kids and catch up on things. It's amazing to think that we've all been friends for 20 years! We all met in Brownies when we were little. My mom stopped by to visit too as well as Randa, Katie's mom, and Andy, Lauren's mom and Nicole's parent's, Janet and Klete, made an appearance too. I'm so glad we got to see everyone! It was so fun.

IHS gals
I'll post more pictures when I get them!




Monday afternoon we went over to my friend Nicole's parents' house (she lives in Wyoming and is here for a visit) and visited with my high school friends Erica, Lauren and Katie. Nicole has two kids, Whitney (2 yrs) and Wilson (almost 5 months), and she is a little Martha Stewart and makes tons of handmade crafts including cute bags that she sewed for all of us and a carseat blanket she made for Dylan. It was so fun to see all the girls and the kids and catch up on things. It's amazing to think that we've all been friends for 20 years! We all met in Brownies when we were little. My mom stopped by to visit too as well as Randa, Katie's mom, and Andy, Lauren's mom and Nicole's parent's, Janet and Klete, made an appearance too. I'm so glad we got to see everyone! It was so fun.
IHS gals
I'll post more pictures when I get them!
Comments
Post a Comment