Off to Sunriver
Dylan and I are heading down to Sunriver, OR tomorrow early AM with my family for 12 days! Joe unfortunately can't come because of work so Dylan and I are going with my parents, sister, brother, aunt and uncle and cousin. Smaller group this year because my grandparents can't come after my grandpa's open heart surgery-we'll miss them! Excited for fun in the sun, games, bike rides (minus Dylan), Goody's, and family time! It's impossible to pack light with a baby, I have just 4 bags for him alone. And that's not incuding the stroller, bouncy seat, exercise ball, baby monitor, Pack 'N' Play, etc.....Car will be full! So there won't be any new posts for awhile but hopefully lots of good pictures when we get back!
Hi Erica! It's Mala. Dylan is absolutly adorable and it is good to see your family growing, especially your luggage :) Isn't it funny how such a little person can pack so much stuff! It's good to see you on here. Keep in Touch.
ReplyDelete