Four months Doctors visit

Dylan had his 4 month doctor's visit today. He's happy and healthy! His new measurements are 15 lb 9 oz (55.07% down from 56.19% at 2 mo), and 26.25" long (85.10% up from 84% at 2 mo). So he's still long and skinny. And the doctor said he can start on rice cereal this month and then add fruits the next month!

I am very happy that he all of a sudden developed a better sleeping pattern. Though I hesitate to say this because I feel like I'll jinx it! He goes down for naps so much better now, he used to have to usually nurse to sleep and would wake up from his naps crying. Now he can just fall asleep on his own and if I sense he's tired and put him in his crib, he will go to sleep on his own and wakes up and just looks around for awhile or talks to himself. He's also been sleeping for longer periods for the last couple of nights. I had been a zombie for the last month because he was waking up every 2 hours or less wanting to nurse and would wake up screaming. Recently he's been sleeping for up to 4 hours at a time and wakes up just fussing slightly and sometimes I can just put his binky back in and he'll go back to sleep. Such a blessing since I go back to school in less than a month and I was dreading the thought of having to wake up so often and having to get up so early for school. And speaking of school, we found a daycare for Dylan! It's an in-home situation and it's pretty close to our house and Joe and I feel really comfortable with the provider so it's a huge relief to have that taken care of!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!