5 months old
Dylan celebrated his 5-month-old birthday yesterday. We didn't do much to celebrate though he spent the morning at the babysitter's house for a few hours to get used to being away from me and to make sure he would take a bottle. I think it was a lot harder on me than him! He loved it other than not really liking drinking from the bottle. He did much better today at taking the bottle and I will continue to feed him a few times a day by bottle from here on out so that he stays used to the idea. He sits pretty well when supported by the Boppy pillow and moves like a little worm all over the floor when I put him down to play. He kind of scoots backwards when on his hands and knees, not quite a backwards crawl because he doesn't do it up on his hands and knees but bends his knees and then pushes back on his arms. He loves his nighttime bath and kicks and splashes about. He's a little charmer and loves smiling at everyone! Joe and I are always saying how lucky we are that he is such a good baby!!!
Comments
Post a Comment