9 months
Ok, so he's not quite 9 months yet, it's officially on the 14th-which is Thursday but we're close enough...
In this New Year Dylan has blossomed into quite the little sweetheart. Everywhere we go in public, strangers comment on how sweet he is and how happy he is. His babysitter loves him so much and says it melts her heart when he snuggles up on her lap and lays his head on her shoulder. That's one of my favorite things too! He jabbers constantly and still calls the cats "kiiii" which is his version of kitty. He also says ma-ma-ma-ma-ma which I obviously take to be "Mama". He will eat almost anything you give him now, which includes all kinds of crackers, Cheerios, bits of cheese, fruit, veggies or anything reasonable that I give him. He's fully weaned now and has about 3-4 bottles of formula throughout the day and loves to drink water from his sippy-cup. He's up and walking with the help of his lion 'car' and just laughs when we cheer him on. I'm still waiting for his teeth to even out since only the upper left and lower left teeth next to his four middle ones came in. But he's been showing the signs of teething again so I'm hoping the two on the right are going to make an appearance! He's just the sweetest little thing and we love him to death!
Snack time

He loves his Daddy!

He really loves his lion


Holding his bottle like a big boy
In this New Year Dylan has blossomed into quite the little sweetheart. Everywhere we go in public, strangers comment on how sweet he is and how happy he is. His babysitter loves him so much and says it melts her heart when he snuggles up on her lap and lays his head on her shoulder. That's one of my favorite things too! He jabbers constantly and still calls the cats "kiiii" which is his version of kitty. He also says ma-ma-ma-ma-ma which I obviously take to be "Mama". He will eat almost anything you give him now, which includes all kinds of crackers, Cheerios, bits of cheese, fruit, veggies or anything reasonable that I give him. He's fully weaned now and has about 3-4 bottles of formula throughout the day and loves to drink water from his sippy-cup. He's up and walking with the help of his lion 'car' and just laughs when we cheer him on. I'm still waiting for his teeth to even out since only the upper left and lower left teeth next to his four middle ones came in. But he's been showing the signs of teething again so I'm hoping the two on the right are going to make an appearance! He's just the sweetest little thing and we love him to death!
Snack time
He loves his Daddy!

He really loves his lion
Holding his bottle like a big boy
Comments
Post a Comment