10 months
Dylan turned 10 months old on Valentine's Day. We didn't do much to celebrate his birthday or Valentine's Day, just had dinner at my parent's house the night before. He did love the V-Day card I got him that had a kitty on the front, he loves kitties and doggies.
Here's what's going on with the little charmer these days:
-weighs 20 pounds
-has 8 teeth now, 4 upper and 4 lower
-loves to eat everything
-will let go while standing and can balance for a few seconds
-talks all the time
-waves bye-bye and hi
-loves water and will stick his head under the shower and pulls back the curtain when I'm showering to stick his head under
-loves playing peek-a-boo and hiding under things
-understands "No" and will shake his head when asked questions (even when the answer would be yes)
He hangs out in his bouncy chair while I shower and get ready in the AM


Watching Daddy wash the cars

Getting into a box of Kleenex (and looking so innocent)

Hiding and playing peek-a-boo

Here's what's going on with the little charmer these days:
-weighs 20 pounds
-has 8 teeth now, 4 upper and 4 lower
-loves to eat everything
-will let go while standing and can balance for a few seconds
-talks all the time
-waves bye-bye and hi
-loves water and will stick his head under the shower and pulls back the curtain when I'm showering to stick his head under
-loves playing peek-a-boo and hiding under things
-understands "No" and will shake his head when asked questions (even when the answer would be yes)
He hangs out in his bouncy chair while I shower and get ready in the AM
Watching Daddy wash the cars
Getting into a box of Kleenex (and looking so innocent)
Hiding and playing peek-a-boo
Look how grown up he is! So cute.
ReplyDelete