17 Months

Another month gone already! He's learning new vocabulary every day, likes to repeat words I say all day long. He finally decided that he can be call me Mommy. He was calling me Dada for the longest time...He has been singing a lot more now too. I just purchased my first ever Ipod (I know, last person in the world...) and he carried it around the entire first day I got it, dancing and singing to the songs. I had to find Daddy's old one and charge it for him so I could get mine back from him!

He's 26 lbs and 33.5" tall. Wearing size 6 shoes now, and in 18-24 month clothing.

This was when we were listening to music on the computer, he was selecting the songs

Comments

  1. hey erica! i stumbled onto your blog from mala's. man, your little guy sure is a cutie! well, just thought i'd say hi...take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!