Is he really that big?

Lately, I've been hearing a lot from other people about how big Dylan is! He does tend to look a lot older than he is especially in pictures, and I guess in person too...maybe because he's tall?

The other day we were at the vet and he was jibbering up a storm and the vet tried to tell him to be quiet and that she and Mommy needed to talk...then when I told her later that he was just 1 1/2, she was shocked...she said she thought he was at least 2 1/2, maybe 3! And yesterday at the Home Depot, the checker was asking him if he was excited for Christmas and if he was going to help put up the Christmas lights....Um, he doesn't even realize what Christmas is yet!
I guess I should get used to it since he will probably always be tall for his age!
Chowing on an apple, his favorite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!