Ready for Christmas

We actually put our lights up the weekend after Thanksgiving. We also got our tree then as well. So we've been ready for awhile now. Since the new house is a lot bigger than the old one, we didn't have that many decorations to put up. I'll be hitting up the half-off sales the day after Christmas to find more decorations.

Today, Dylan helped me with our first batch of holiday cookies. Made Snickerdoodles with red and green sprinkles. We watched Home Alone and when not watching Christmas movies, are listening to 106.9 holiday favorites on the radio! I got all of my shopping done this week and wrapped too. 14 days until Santa comes!
We're ready for Santa to come
down the chimney!
Frasir Fir
Santa's favorite reindeer
Ready for a nap with my two Santa bears

Comments

  1. Pretty! Let's make our pita date soon. :) I can meet you there for lunch because work is super slow right now AND I timed it...it's like a 10 minute drive from my work to there. :) Maybe the week of Christmas or the week after? This week is filled with meetings or appointments already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!