22 Months
Valentine's Day was also Dylan's 22 month-birthday, getting so close to 2 years old! His newest obsession is Buzz Lightyear, so he finally got a Buzz! We did just recently paint his bedroom and put Cars stickers on the walls, oh well. I'm sure he'll cycle back around and like Cars again soon.
He has come to a plateau with his weight again, still at 28 pounds, but is now 35 inches tall. Wearing 2T clothes, but pants are hard to find, either they are too short and fit in the waist or long enough, but too big in the waist. So he either is wearing high-waters or has a saggy butt... He had his second molars come in recently on the bottom. Only two more to come in on the top and he'll have all of this baby teeth. He likes to brush and floss his own teeth, but doesn't like to let me do it.
Still a chatter box, his manners are improving, he's had a cold this past week and when he'd sneeze, he'd say, "Bless You". He also says it when Joe or I sneeze. He also has graduated from saying "no" to everything to saying, "I not" instead. For instance, when I ask him if he pooped, he responds, "I not poop poop". The cutest thing I think he said this past week was when I was driving him to daycare and took a corner a little fast and he yelled, "Whooooaaa! Careful, Momma!" Already a backseat driver...

Ready to watch a movie with Buzz, backpack and Bear

Didn't want to take his backpack off to get his diaper changed
He has come to a plateau with his weight again, still at 28 pounds, but is now 35 inches tall. Wearing 2T clothes, but pants are hard to find, either they are too short and fit in the waist or long enough, but too big in the waist. So he either is wearing high-waters or has a saggy butt... He had his second molars come in recently on the bottom. Only two more to come in on the top and he'll have all of this baby teeth. He likes to brush and floss his own teeth, but doesn't like to let me do it.
Still a chatter box, his manners are improving, he's had a cold this past week and when he'd sneeze, he'd say, "Bless You". He also says it when Joe or I sneeze. He also has graduated from saying "no" to everything to saying, "I not" instead. For instance, when I ask him if he pooped, he responds, "I not poop poop". The cutest thing I think he said this past week was when I was driving him to daycare and took a corner a little fast and he yelled, "Whooooaaa! Careful, Momma!" Already a backseat driver...
Ready to watch a movie with Buzz, backpack and Bear
Didn't want to take his backpack off to get his diaper changed
Cute little buns!
ReplyDelete