Backpack

Dylan has been talking about backpacks forever since he enjoys watching Dora. We decided it was time to get him one so he'd stop trying to steal ours! I found the cutest Toy Story one with Buzz and Woody on it, his favorites. His reaction when I told him I got him a backpack was histerical, his face lit up and he yelled, "backpack!" and then he got even more excited when I told him it was a Buzz backpack. He wants to put it on constantly and tote it around the house. He takes it every time we go in the car and even wore it into Albertsons to go grocery shopping. Since he watches the big kids at daycare head to school with their backpacks every day, he was so excited to be able have one of his own! Ah, to be excited about a backpack!


Comments

  1. I've always said that I love seeing life through the eyes of a child. They are not judgemental, or jaded in their thinking and just the smallest thing can brighten their whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the happiest I think I've ever seen Dylan! How cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? He doesn't look that happy to me. ;)

    VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!