LWTC Graduation

The day after the program pinning ceremony was the school graduation. It was held at the Lynnwood Convention Center. My mother-in-law came up from Portland, OR Thursday night to attend so it was quite the family affair. And my brother, Jason, was able to come too. It wasn't all that exciting for me, having graduated UW and having had the pinning ceremony which was much more intimate with just my classmates, but I found out that morning that I had passed my final two board exams so it felt much more official knowing I really was done and would get my hygiene license! Afterwards, we had reservations for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory where my other brother, Brian, was able to join us.


Receiving my "diploma"

Teeth geeks put teeth on their caps...

My amazing husband, made this possible

My mother-in-law, Mary
We were matching in purple, the color of dental hygiene!

My mom and dad

I made it!

Joe and his Mom, Mary

Dylan being goofy


L ro R: Jason, Erica, Brian and Laura

The beautiful earrings Joe and Dylan got me for graduation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!