Outdoors

We've been lucky to have decent weather, and Dylan hasn't been complaining!  He loves being outside, keeps himself active and entertained, as does Joe.  As soon as Dylan gets up or gets home from daycare it's, "I go play with daddy" or "I go play outside".  And as you can see, he loves to wear his Cars rubber rain boots when he's outside. 

He's developed pretty good hand-eye coordination, making playing sports fun for him.  He can run and kick a soccer ball, throw a baseball and hit the ball off a tee or even out of his hand.  He hops right into the bike trailer and has been nagging daddy to ride him around the neighborhood.  I really like that he likes to be outside and active, I remember spending hours outside as a kid, glad he does too!

We also had my parent's over this past weekend for a BBQ.  We barbequed chicken tenders, some flank steak and shrimp.  Soo good, especially with frozen strawberry and mango margaritas.  Then we cristened our new firepit that they got us for our anniversary last year but didn't get to use. 




Mom, Dad and Joe enjoying a yummy dinner


First time going pee on his potty

And somehow Dylan felt obligated to drag his potty outside and went pee! I think it had something to do with having Grandma and Grandpa over, he wanted to show Grandma. Maybe we'll send him over to their house for a weekend and see if they can get him potty-trained....





Grandpa accidentally lost his footing and dripped wax from the citronella candle on Casey's nose..

Comments

  1. Looks sooo nice! I can't wait to come visit in the summer! Congrats on the potty training steps to success!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!