Growth Update
Since Dylan's 2-year check-up it felt like he had a growth spurt. He feels like he weighs a TON now so I wanted to check his stats to see how much he'd grown.
I measured him at my doctor's appt today and he's 37" tall and when I weighed him this morning, he was 31 pounds.
For his developmental updates:
-Speaks in full, complete sentences
-Counts up to 20
-Recognizes shapes: circle, triangle
-Can remember colors, though lately when you ask him what color something it, it's usually either blue or orange
-Puts on and takes off his own clothes
-Understands directions and follows through (I ask him to go pick out clothes and he brings an outfit back)
-Remembers routines, when he wakes up he exclaims, "Daddy at work" and then "Mommy go work out?"
-With his speech, he still can't pronounce "L's" and will switch around his "S's" on occasion.
-* My not-so-favorite update is that he's started to call us Erica and Joe. Not all the time, usually when he's been trying to get our attention and doesn't get it right away, and I'm not sure where he got it from, maybe hearing us call each other by name? I have to tell him, I'm Mommy!
I measured him at my doctor's appt today and he's 37" tall and when I weighed him this morning, he was 31 pounds.
For his developmental updates:
-Speaks in full, complete sentences
-Counts up to 20
-Recognizes shapes: circle, triangle
-Can remember colors, though lately when you ask him what color something it, it's usually either blue or orange
-Puts on and takes off his own clothes
-Understands directions and follows through (I ask him to go pick out clothes and he brings an outfit back)
-Remembers routines, when he wakes up he exclaims, "Daddy at work" and then "Mommy go work out?"
-With his speech, he still can't pronounce "L's" and will switch around his "S's" on occasion.
-* My not-so-favorite update is that he's started to call us Erica and Joe. Not all the time, usually when he's been trying to get our attention and doesn't get it right away, and I'm not sure where he got it from, maybe hearing us call each other by name? I have to tell him, I'm Mommy!
| Watching his Curious George movie with his pal, Curious George |
| This is where he goes when put in timeout. At least he does something quiet and educational! |
Comments
Post a Comment