10 years already??
To think that my high school years ended 10 years ago baffles me. I don't feel like that much time can have passed already! My high school reunion was on July 30th at the Red Hook Brewery in Woodinville. I am so lucky to have the best girlfriends in the world and that we've all been friends since 1st grade, when we were all in the same Girl Scout troop. After all these years, we still remain close and I can't express how incredibly lucky I am to have met such amazing girls who have become amazing, mature, and thoughtful women. And to top it off, as we all hit major milestones in our lives, with marriage, children, moves and new adventures, each of them remains so grounded and true, I can always count on a drama-free, carefree and lovely time with these ladies and their families!
We started off the reunion weekend with a get together at a local salon for pedicures on Thursday. Since Nicole lives all the way in Wyoming, it was great to get some extra time for catching up and laughter. The day of the reunion, we all met up at Nicole's parents house to take pictures and load into our transportation to the reunion, an RV! It was a really fun time, the reunion was perfect weather, good company and so great to chat with old friends from school. I didn't want the night to end! I think lots of others felt the same, there's talk of having another in 5 years instead of waiting 10!
Comments
Post a Comment