The Fair
We made a trip to the Evergreen State Fair with my parents. It was nice weather and we enjoyed seeing all the animals and exhibits. Dylan's favorite part was definitely the pony ride. He's never ridden a horse before so when we asked him if he wanted to ride and he said yes, I was hesitant that he'd actually get on the horse. But he hopped right on up and surprisingly, didn't want to get off. He screamed when I got him down and the lady let him go again for free! He did cooperate and get off after the second time luckily. We ate some great food and bought some handy "fair" specialties.
| Getting buckled on |
![]() |
| Getting a lift from Dad |
![]() |
| Checking out the cows |
![]() |
| Dancing with Grandpa |




I love he is trying to look tough on the horse too! Super cute
ReplyDelete