Two and a Half

Only 6 more months until our sweet, little baby is 3!  Man, I can't believe it.  It's actually getting harder to think back to when he was an infant.  He's such a little man now and continues to amaze me every day.  For instance, on Saturday, after his bath in the morning, he told me, "I'm cold. I go get my clothes on".  I heard him go to his room and open the drawers and then he went downstairs after hollering to me in the bathroom, "I have Daddy put my clothes on".  I expected that when he came back upstairs, he'd maybe have a shirt on, or just his pull-ups.  But he came back upstairs a few minutes later with pull-ups, sweatpants and a T-shirt on!  All he'd found in his room by himself and then had Daddy help him put them on.  This shocked me because not too long ago, when I'd ask him to go pick out some clothes, he'd come back with two shirts, or two pairs of pants.  And every time I'd tell him he needed to get one of each.  It's awesome to see him learn from experiences.

His grammar is one thing that I guess he picked up from listening to us talk, because I never taught him pronouns, that's for sure!  But he just picked it up like a pro and gets it right every time!  For example, I'll say, "Go find your coat" and he'll respond, "Ok, I go get my coat".

His most recent measurements were keeping steady at 31.5 pounds and 38.5 inches tall.


Loves to help Daddy mow the lawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!