Advent Festival
The church my family went to when I was growing up holds an Advent Festival every year where they do all kinds of holiday and Christmas crafts. Even though they don't go to that church any more, my Mom helps out each year. Since Dylan is old enough to want to participate in crafts, we went this year. It was the 25th year of the Advent Festival which means that the first one I ever went to I was around the same age as Dylan is now. I remember looking forward to it each year and all the fun crafts. My Mom's craft table was my favorite, the cute snow-scene globe ornament.
| All our crafts |
| Advent "Walk" Each day of December, you move Mary and Joseph along the steps until Christmas day and there's a little Baby Jesus to add to the manger |
| Having some apple cider |
| Helping at Grandma's table |
| Love Christmas decor! |
| Working on a project together |
| My favorite activity: snow scene ornament |
Comments
Post a Comment