Every time we've gone to purchase fish for our fish tank, at least one doesn't make it. So after the last trip a few months ago, when only one survived (Willie, the one-eyed fish), our count was still only at three. So Dylan and I made a trip to Bridges again to pick out some more. We got an algae eater, and two other tetras. Dylan picked all of them out and insisted on carrying one of the bags out of the store, on his lap in the car and into Subway when we stopped for lunch. He said it's a girl and named her Sally. Let's hope they all last this time!
 |
| Contemplating which ones to take home |
So cute! Your blog is looking adorable too! I love the new family photo and the fun fall layout. I wish I had you hear to help me with mine! PS Dylan is getting so handsome
ReplyDelete