Cookies

My mom came over last week to make sugar cookies with us.  I couldn't believe that I hadn't made any other cookies this holiday season yet.  Usually I make a few different kinds for Christmas every year but I guess after learning from past years that Joe and I really don't end up eating that many, for as much trouble all the prep and clean-up is, it's just not that beneficial.  One of our favorites has always been sugar cookies, and if you've made them before, are very labor-intensive, so it's always better to have a helper!  My mom feels the same way so we helped each other out.  With two batches of dough, it took us quite awhile to roll the dough out and cut out the shapes and then decorate each cookie.  But now we at least have some to enjoy for Christmas.


Some of the end result!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!