Batman does Power Rangers

As I have been enjoying 'Just Dance '3 and 'Just Dance 2'  for the Wii for the past week or so, I've tried a lot of the songs.  One that came up was this song called "Spectronizer" that is in Japanese and I guess based on a tv show in Japan that is similar to Power Rangers.  And let me tell you, Dylan loves it.  It's the first song we have to do when we start the game and we have to end with that song as well.  I video-taped him dancing along last night to the "Power Rangers song".  And if you watch carefully, he follows the moves pretty well too!  Of course he's wearing his Batman pjs and cape...


Comments

  1. WHOA Dylan has moves!Gets it from his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Wow, looks like he'll be a needing a new pair of pjs for his birthday - those will probably be all worn out by the time April rolls around! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!