Batman....still

Dylan's love for Batman is still going strong.  His favorite pajamas are of course, Batman, that were a Christmas gift from Maureen and Maeve.  He tries to wear them every night, it's hard to sneak them into the laundry to clean them as often as I'd like, and every time he wears them, he remembers and tells me, "Remember Maureen got these for me?"  Thanks again Big!

I found a very cool cape for him on Etsy.com that is reversible to Superman but as you can guess, he's never worn it that way.  He'll put it on the second we're home from daycare and wear it until it's time to put his pjs on.

He still insists that he and Daddy 'wrestle' on a constant basis and when they do, Dylan always tells Joe that he is Mr. Freeze, Joker or another bad guy and Dylan is Batman.  He also likes for us to "fly" him around the house like Batman.

His other favorite thing is to go down in the basement and watch Batman cartoons.  I don't know what intrigues him about this, I myself am slightly scared of being in the basement (if you know me, I am scared of the dark, and easily frightened, Dylan obviously is not!) and am always surprised that he'll hang out down there by himself for hours and usually conk out and take a nap too.  It is very nice, however, to have some peace and quiet with him down there.  These days, he is a non-stop chatter box or making some sort of noise constantly.  Sometimes I can block it out, other times I just about go crazy wanting a minute of silence!  Though lately, it's been, "Mom, remember I love you," over and over so I will tolerate that :-)!



He will finally smile for pictures when I ask him to!
He's already said he wants to have a Batman birthday party, we'll see if he changes his mind before it gets closer.  If not, super heroes it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!