Games, Games, Games
We've been getting a lot of use our of our Wii as Dylan and I head upstairs every evening after dinner and play games. Ever since we were down in Portland and played with Grandma Mary's Kinect, Joe has been mentioning getting the Kinect sensor as well. I didn't really see the need as I do just fine playing with the Wii so I told Joe if he thought he'd play Kinect, we could get one. So we did.
Since I already had Just Dance 3 for Wii, I bought a Zumba game for the Kinect. I had never done Zumba but had heard it was fun and a good workout, and it is! And while playing, I don't feel like I'm working out, but definitely can feel it afterwards! The Kinect sensor also came with three games, and Dylan has been enjoying Fruit Ninja. Here are some pictures of him playing this morning.
Now we have the Wii upstairs in our bedroom, and the Xbox Kinect in the basement. So whichever one we decide to play at night Joe can still watch his nightly movie either in the basement or in the family room and everyone's happy!
Since I already had Just Dance 3 for Wii, I bought a Zumba game for the Kinect. I had never done Zumba but had heard it was fun and a good workout, and it is! And while playing, I don't feel like I'm working out, but definitely can feel it afterwards! The Kinect sensor also came with three games, and Dylan has been enjoying Fruit Ninja. Here are some pictures of him playing this morning.
| Fruit Ninja requires you to slice the fruit |
Now we have the Wii upstairs in our bedroom, and the Xbox Kinect in the basement. So whichever one we decide to play at night Joe can still watch his nightly movie either in the basement or in the family room and everyone's happy!
It is great exercise. I love the stuff. I use it all the time for my exercise stuff and Bill and I play games. It is great for the imagination for the little ones also.
ReplyDelete