Katie's Baby Shower
Sunday was a beautiful day to shower my friend, Katie, with lots of gifts and love for her soon-to-arrive baby boy, Jack. I have known Katie since first grade and she's one of the most amazing people I know and she will be an amazing mommy. My other longtime friends, Nicole and Lauren, planned and created an amazing shower for her. The theme was "You are My Sunshine" and every detail was thought out. The weather even played it's part as the sun was present for part of the day!
I can't wait for Jack's arrival in about a month!
| Favors: lemon/citrus body scrub |
| You are My Sunshine |
| Brent and Katie's baby photos |
| Due one day apart |
| Janet and Weston |
| Guess the baby item in the bag |
| Grandma Randa and her burp cloths |
| Amazing quilt by Andy |
| Dad-to-Be, Brent |
| Beautiful! |
We can't wait to meet you, Jack! |


Love, love, love the pictures! What a great day! I am so thankful for these wonderful friendships we have! We are truly blessed!
ReplyDelete