Language

I know as children develop their vocabulary, they have a hard time saying particular letters and sounds.  I find it adorable.  Dylan, like most kids has a hard time with certain letters, particularly, "L", "V", "th", and "R".

Some examples:
-Our neighbor's name is Logan, which in Dylan-language, is Yogan
-Clothes is pronounced Cwose
-Auntie Laura is Roar-ra
-Veggies are beggies
-Bath is baff
-Mr. Freeze is Mr. Fweeze
-Nothing, which he frequently says to me when I can't figure out what he's asking, is nufing

His Legos, that now have been glued together

On a side note, he did finally grow a little bit, that on top of the new shoes that add 1" of height for him, we're set for the rides at Disneyland!

Comments

  1. Wow! Getting so big! Dylan has the same problems my korean kids have with pronunciation... and young bum hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - my favorite is "Yogan." Too cute. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!