Pinterest recipe
I found a recipe on Pinterest for Banana protein muffins and when I realized that we had all but two of the ingredients and they were very low-calorie, high protein and low-fat, I decided to try it. And even easier, you mix everything in the blender!
I made a batch earlier this week, and since they only make 12 muffins, they were gone by this morning. Joe and I have been grabbing them for a quick and portable breakfast and Dylan loves them too! So when I told Joe that Dylan ate the last one this morning, he requested that I make more!
Dylan helped me add the ingredients this time around and I have a feeling that we'll be making them a lot!
You can find the recipe here:
http://www.dashingdish.com/2012/02/banana-bread-protein-muffins/
I made a batch earlier this week, and since they only make 12 muffins, they were gone by this morning. Joe and I have been grabbing them for a quick and portable breakfast and Dylan loves them too! So when I told Joe that Dylan ate the last one this morning, he requested that I make more!
Dylan helped me add the ingredients this time around and I have a feeling that we'll be making them a lot!
You can find the recipe here:
http://www.dashingdish.com/2012/02/banana-bread-protein-muffins/


Those sound easy and yummy....if only I had an oven!
ReplyDelete