Rachel's Bachelorette Party
Last weekend I enjoyed the last "single" outing for my friend, Rachel. She and her awesome fiance, Peter, are getting hitched April 28th!
We started the festivities by meeting up in our suite in the Grand Hyatt in Seattle. Jenni had decorated with cute decorations and Rachel was pampered with a mani/pedi and had her make-up and hair done. She looked stunning/fabulous in her Betsey Johnson dress!
We had dinner at Barrio in Capital Hill, then braved the rain and walked over to Purr Cocktail lounge. We ended the night at Neighbors before heading back to the hotel. The next morning, we had yummy (I'm guessing, I was unable to eat mine, wasn't feeling too hot) breakfast brought up.
It was a really fun night, it's not too often that I get out with a bunch of my favorite gals. Especially when it's to celebrate such a wonderful person. Can't wait for the wedding!
Comments
Post a Comment