Someone's Excited

Last night, in the middle of the night, I was awaken by Dylan's little voice at the edge of the bed.

"Mom....Mom....Mom"
Me: "What?"
Dylan: "Is there a Peter Pan ride at Disneywand?"
Me: "Yeah"
Dylan: "Oh"

And then he marched off and went back to bed.  

We've been talking about Disneyland a lot, trying to explain what it's like and what kinds of rides there are.  He kind of understands, but keeps asking if there's a Scooby-Doo ride...

Comments

  1. OMG I'm so excited for you. I was/am so obsessed with Disneyland - can't wait until we can take Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have the best time. Please take LOTS of pictures and be prepared to write lengthy blog posts about it when you return! You are the envy of everyone with children too young for Disneyland, so enjoy every second. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!