Bouncy House
I have no clue how Dylan has so much energy. Like I've mentioned before, he can spend hours running in circles outside, jumping on the couch, wrestling with Joe and still be ready to keep going. It's exhausting just watching him. He just has an over-abundance of it. Too bad it can't be bottled and sold. We could make a fortune.
Joe and I are constantly trying to find ways to keep him occupied and for ways for him to burn off some energy. We had discussed getting a bouncy house before but never made any decisions to get one until last week when Dylan was being particularly energetic and neither Joe nor I had any energy to keep up with him that we looked for one and bought it with 2-day rush delivery. It arrived last Friday and has given us some much-needed breaks. Unfortunately, we couldn't predict that he'd want to have another friend to jump with. So even though we can get him to keep himself busy for 20 minutes or so, he'll get bored without us in the living room watching him. It's a great size that we can set it up indoors, but can also be used outdoors also. It was definitely worth the money, even if it just gives us another option to get him to quit bothering us for a half-hour here and there.
Joe and I are constantly trying to find ways to keep him occupied and for ways for him to burn off some energy. We had discussed getting a bouncy house before but never made any decisions to get one until last week when Dylan was being particularly energetic and neither Joe nor I had any energy to keep up with him that we looked for one and bought it with 2-day rush delivery. It arrived last Friday and has given us some much-needed breaks. Unfortunately, we couldn't predict that he'd want to have another friend to jump with. So even though we can get him to keep himself busy for 20 minutes or so, he'll get bored without us in the living room watching him. It's a great size that we can set it up indoors, but can also be used outdoors also. It was definitely worth the money, even if it just gives us another option to get him to quit bothering us for a half-hour here and there.
"2-day rush delivery"...LMAO!
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling :) "Vitaliy, we need to buy Maeve a little baby pool." "Yeah, I agree." "No, you don't understand - go now."