13 weeks

FYI: I wrote these during the actual weeks they are dated, and took the pictures then as well

First belly photo

Pregnancy week:  13 weeks (August 21-27), 1st Trimester *I realize that lots of the information is actually what has been going on in the previous week so technically it’s stuff from 12 weeks but we’ll go with it as I don’t want to have wait until the week is over before posting. 

Baby Size/Fruit comparison:  Size of a medium shrimp, about 3 inches long

Mommy’s weight gain:  2.5-3 pounds so far

What I’m wearing:  Still trying to squeeze into my regular clothes, though I’m close to having to do a major wardrobe/closet re-haul and bring in the maternity clothes and bigger sized jeans I have in storage and put away the smaller sizes L

What I’m eating…or not:  Salad has been sounding good. I walked over to Applebee’s on my lunch break one day and wolfed down an Asian Chicken Salad for lunch, and picked up a Caesar Salad another day.

The Good:  So close to the 2nd trimester which is a huge relief to make it this far.

The Bad:  Waiting for the nausea to calm down, I thought it was supposed to be getting better soon?  And I really wish my sense of smell wasn’t so extremely heightened.  I can barely stand being in the kitchen as anything with a strong smell drives me crazy (food being prepared, the garbage can, food in the fridge). I have a candle lit almost all hours of the day to have something pleasant to smell.

The First Born:  Found out that he’s been talking all about his ‘baby sister’ at daycare for the past month or so…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!