14 weeks



Pregnancy week:  14 weeks (August 28-Sept 3), 2nd Trimester

Baby/Fruit comparison: Size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, 1.5 ounces

Mommy’s weight gain:  3 pounds

What I’m wearing:  Had a minor meltdown as I was trying to fit into my regular skinny jeans.  They were just too snug and uncomfortable.  So I made a trip to Motherhood Maternity looking for some jeans.  Tried on about 15 pairs and found that the size I needed either didn’t come in long or they didn’t have them in stock. Kind of a huge bummer. Started going through my old maternity clothes and organized them in my closet and packed away some of my too small regular items already.

What I’m eating…or not: Gimme candy. Lots of it. I went through an entire bag of sour gummy worms one day and a bag of sour/sweet watermelon candy the next.  I used to like that kind of stuff, but now I LOVE it. It’s gross how much I enjoyed eating entire bags of those.

The Good: 2nd trimester!!! It’s been such a long road to make it this far. I already feel like I’ve been pregnant forever since I made it to almost 3 months before the miscarriage the last time and so it all blends together and it feels like I’ve been pregnant since last November!

The Bad:  Still waiting for the nausea to calm down, it even seems like it’s gotten slightly worse?? Having some headaches and back pain too.

The First Born:  Has been super hungry lately.  Think he might have a growth spurt soon. Joe and I were curious as to how tall he might be, found a height predictor and it came up with between 6’ 4” and 6’8”. Guess that makes sense…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!