I have raved about how much both Joe and I and Dylan love his daycare. What I really enjoy is getting little updates and pictures sent while he's there from the daycare provider. It's so great to get a little insight into his day while I'm away from him and most often, gives me a laugh.
Here's a few recent texts I've received.
.JPG) |
| The babysitter has a boy named Dylan, too |
.JPG) |
We're working on his storytelling, he's become quite the
elaborate teller of made-up stories... |
.JPG) |
| Keenan is another little boy at daycare |
And another funny story from the other day. We were driving by Northgate Mall to meet my parents for lunch and Dylan was pointing out some bicyclers. Then he exclaimed, "Look! Jimmy John's!" I had no idea what he was talking about, we've never eaten there and there wasn't a location in the vicinity. Then I see he's pointing to one of the bicyclers that has the smallest Jimmy John's logo on the back of his shirt. I asked him where he knew Jimmy John's from and he said, "Babe gets Jimmy John's for wunch, Kennedy likes to eat it too." For clarification, the babysitter has in the past, referred to her husband as "babe" and when Dylan was really little, started calling him that too. So I asked the babysitter about it and she said sure enough, her husband sometimes works from home on Fridays and will go and get Jimmy John's sandwiches for lunch! And their daughter is Kennedy. He remembers the weirdest things!
You gotta love that little guy. He is so smart. They are like sponges. Just when you don't think they are listening. Tell him for me that I have some white hair and I am coming to get him. Love the blog and all the updates. You do such a great job.
ReplyDelete