20 weeks

For some reason I couldn't get the focus right
I took almost 30 takes and I still didn't get a clear picture
Oh well


Pregnancy week:  20 weeks (October 9th-October 15) Halfway!!!

Baby Size/Fruit comparison: From here on out, baby measurements will be from head to toe! This week, baby is length of a banana, 10 inches and weighs close to 10.5 ounces

Mommy’s weight gain:  Between 8 and 9 pounds

What I’m wearing:  All maternity.  Except for a few select tops from before that are tunic style. I love the over the belly maternity pants especially, makes me feel like things are secure. I have yet to wear my maternity scrubs, though, they are fairly wide-leg so I'm holding off as long as I can with my regular ones.  But the drawstring digs really bad after lunch so they're not as comfy. Purchased a bigger sized bra, think I may need a few more...

What I’m eating… or not:  No longer anti-ground beef. I made delicious meatloaf the other night and had a huge burger on the way to Richland. I'm going through my candy stash at a rapid rate, and drinking more milk. Usually I'm not a big milk drinker.

The Good:  Purchased fabric for the nursery so the colors are selected
-Had a great massage and relieved lots of tension in my back
-Had another OB appointment and measurements are right on track and the ultrasound results were fine other than having a low-lying placenta.  I had it with Dylan too and it just means they check it again with another ultrasound in the 3rd trimester so we get to see baby again!
-Feeling his kicks and movements all the time! 

The Bad:  Less energy again. I was enjoying having extra spunk and being able to get lots of stuff done every day. It seems to have been short-lived, I find that around 7pm I feel exhausted and like I could conk out on the couch. 

The First Born:  He's been getting excited about the baby, I found my stethoscope and he tries to listen for the baby's heartbeat (too hard to hear still). Has been enjoying playing outside with the neighbors since the weather has still been nice. 

                                     
Baby's heartbeat!
Fabric for the nursery

Dr. Dylan, listening to my belly
We went and saw Frankenweenie this afternoon
Only one other person in the theater!
Had lunch with Maureen and she got baby a gift!
So sweet, thank you!





Comments

  1. You seriously soooo hot in all these photo! You are preggars, its not fair to look that good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halfway! Hurray! You look wonderful! Love the nursery colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!