21 weeks


Pregnancy week:  21 weeks (October 16-October 22)

Baby Size/Fruit comparison:  Baby boy is the length of a carrot, about 10.5 inches long head to toe. Weighs in at about 3/4 of a pound.

Mommy’s weight gain:  In the double digits! Up 11 pounds this week. I think you can tell my belly is bigger too.

What I’m wearing: Fall has arrived. So that means bring out the scarves and boots. I have been really enjoying wearing my skinnies with boots. And it's so cozy wearing sweaters too. I may need to do some more shopping, I'm actually really enjoying picking out clothes to wear and have been poo-pooing my old maternity shirts.

What I’m eating… or not:  I have a hard time suppressing my cravings. If I feel like something, I eat it. Which is sometimes good and sometimes bad. 

The Good: Not too many complaints! Getting used to sleep, have been more tired lately but just means I have an excuse to go to bed or take a nap. Could be the weather and that it's getting darker earlier too.

The Bad:  Heartburn and indigestion. I had a bad bout over the weekend. Might have had something to do with all the food I consumed at Rachel's birthday.
-Also had some pretty strong Braxton-Hicks contractions over the weekend. I think I was dehydrated as I haven't had too many since. I forgot how intense they can be!

The First Born: Asked me today why babies poop and pee in a diaper and not the potty. I told him because they are too little to learn to go on the potty. He insisted that he will teach his baby brother to use the potty :-)


Comments

  1. Erica- You should totally stock up on new clothes and be guilt free! I know you love to save a dollar when you can, but Dylan is 3 now! That means your old maternity clothes are 4 years old- Shop away, you earned it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!