Dylan's BFF

I don't know why it took so long but Dylan eventually discovered that our neighbor across the street, Taylor, is quite a fun playmate.  I wish he would have listened all summer when I tried to get him to go play with her! She is a little shy so I think it took him a bit to get the courage to make the first move. It was after he got his Power Wheels and wanted someone to ride with him that he got the guts to ask her to play. And now, he asks every day to go and play with her. And gets upset when we have to come inside in the evening for dinner time or because it's late.  

Her Dad is like me and likes to take pictures, but he's way more advanced and into it than I am. While the kids were playing a few weeks ago, he snapped all these great pictures of them!













Comments

  1. I always enjoy all of your pictures also. I think you are doing very well with the photography. Thanks as always for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are seriously too precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!