Pumpkin Carving

The fun, yet sometimes strenuous task of scooping and carving pumpkins. Dylan helped out a little bit, scooping some of the guts out of his pumpkin. But then quickly gave up because it was "icky". He picked out a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle design and helped me (by helping, I mean sat on my lap) while I carved it. I knew I would be carving his and mine so I picked the simple ghost trick-or-treating design. Joe selected a pretty intricate werewolf design and a few minutes into carving, realized it was a pretty demanding one and swore that next year he'd pick an easier one. We roasted some of the seeds and now have our pumpkins on display on the front porch!








Comments

  1. Great pumpkins. I want to grow my own pumpkins next year so watch out Joe. I am going to find a stencil that will knock your socks off.
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!