Three and a Half
Today is Dylan's half birthday. He is now that much closer to being 4. Crazy to think that instead of saying he's "3" when people ask, now it will be "3 1/2". I've seen cute interviews that parents have done with their kids on their birthdays to document their interests and likes at the time. I missed doing it when he turned three, though I'm not sure he would have thought seriously about the questions then. So anyway, I decided I'd start now.
Age: 3 1/2
Height: 42.5"
Weight: 37 lbs.
Clothing Size: 3t-4t (He can still fit in 3T however, pants are high waters)
Shoe Size: 9-10
Dylan's interview answers:
Favorite Book: Cars 2 Glow-in-the-dark book
Favorite Food: Tomato Soup
Favorite TV show: Curious George
Favorite Song: Song from Alvin and the Chipmunks movie
Favorite Toy: Buzz Lightyear
Favorite Movie: Cars 2
Favorite Color: Blue
Best Friend: Taylor
Favorite Activities: Riding my bike and wrestling with Daddy
What he wants to be when he grows up: Brother and a Football Player
Age: 3 1/2
Height: 42.5"
Weight: 37 lbs.
Clothing Size: 3t-4t (He can still fit in 3T however, pants are high waters)
Shoe Size: 9-10
Dylan's interview answers:
Favorite Book: Cars 2 Glow-in-the-dark book
Favorite Food: Tomato Soup
Favorite TV show: Curious George
Favorite Song: Song from Alvin and the Chipmunks movie
Favorite Toy: Buzz Lightyear
Favorite Movie: Cars 2
Favorite Color: Blue
Best Friend: Taylor
Favorite Activities: Riding my bike and wrestling with Daddy
What he wants to be when he grows up: Brother and a Football Player
Comments
Post a Comment