Ninjas and Wolves

As I have mentioned, Dylan's imagination holds no bounds. The past week, he has greeted me every morning by telling me if he was a ninja or a wolf that day. Let me explain a little bit. I recently finished reading all the Twilight books and have been watching the movies. (I know, I'm a little behind) One night, I was watching one of the films and Dylan was downstairs with Joe because we didn't feel it was a movie he should be watching. Of course he was wanting to come up and ask me things and check on me so he saw some parts of the film, the one part that he remembered being one of the times with the Jacob character shifts from a human to a wolf. Ever since then, he's been obsessed with being "a man that turns into a wolf when he gets mad". He'll take his shirt off, and with the new addition of a shrinky dink necklace (which he calls his magic necklace )that he made at the Advent craft festival we went to last week, he fully thinks he's Jacob. As for the ninja. I'm guessing it's from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Either that or from another superhero cartoon like Batman or Spider-Man.

Anyway, I think I may have mentioned that he spends most of every evening launching himself from one end of the couch to the other or from the ottoman to the couch. For hours. Seriously. At first I freaked out because I was sure he'd hurt himself. But after awhile, seeing how much energy he has, it is a great way for him to release it all. If he breaks something, then at least maybe it'll cause him to take it easy??

Last night he asked me if I'd take pictures of him "shooting webs like Spiderman" and as a wolf. I swear he could have a future as a stunt man...






He jumped/launched himself over and over so I could take pictures

Comments

  1. hahahahah Love this post for so many reasons! First of all, Dylan is such an awesome kid! Second, he loves photo shoots as much as we do! Third, I think YB would get along with Dylan bc he is always telling me about "spider swing" "spider web" and doing similar things as Dylan- so funny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!