Santa Pic


Here's my little dapper dude and Santa. He picked out this outfit when we were Black Friday shopping at Target. He really wanted to get the tie over a vest or sweater. He kept asking if he could wear his tiebow. I think he meant bowtie, really it's not even that but I couldn't correct him, it was too cute and every time he'd say it, I would think of Billy Blanks and roundhouse kicks. 

His first Christmas, we had taken his picture over at the Silverdale mall, the second at Everett Mall, and last year at Alderwood. I would have liked to have the same Santa and backdrop each year so I decided to take him to Alderwood this time and that we'd go there from now on. I was at the mall Monday and was excited because they had these really pretty trees in the background of Santa this year. But when we went there Wednesday, there was a completely different set up! And a different Santa wearing a very different outfit. So I guess even if I take him to the same mall each year, there's so guaranteeing the Santa will be the same anyway...

He told Santa he wanted a Transformer bad guy, a stuffed Nemo animal (we had wandered into the Disney store right before pictures), the Jake and the Neverland Pirate Ship and Ninja Turtles.

Comments

  1. Erica, I can't believe how big he is now. He looks like such a big little man. I love the picture. I miss him so much. I am so looing forward to you all coming down at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hearing Alderwood Mall was going to be switching up their background. Didn't realize they'd have a new (weirder) Santa as well! Dylan looks like five feet tall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!