28 weeks

This week's picture was a challenge. With the Christmas tree, we had to re-arrange all the furniture in the living room, rendering my usual photo backdrop no longer available. I tried to find a different spot in the dining room, but the way the window is situated, the lighting was totally off. I moved some more furniture and decided on this spot, the adjacent corner to where I used to take my pictures in the living room, though it's a tighter space and right next to the fish tank so I had to be careful to not get the tank in the picture! At least the light is similar to the other spot. Though there is more shadowing.



Pregnancy week: 28 weeks (December 4-December 10)

Baby Size/Fruit comparison: Approximately the weight of a Chinese cabbage, 2.5 pounds and 15 inches from head to toe.

Mommy’s weight gain: 18 pounds. Read that from now until the end I should expect to add 11 more pounds to that. If that happens, I will be at 29 pounds total, which was exactly how much I gained with Dylan. I'm guessing I'll go over that though.

What I’m wearing: Wish I could be in sweatpants all day. If I know I don't have anywhere to go, I will start my day in them, or once I get home, make the switcheroo.

What I’m eating… or not: Can't get through the day without chocolate. Especially after dinner. It's automatic that I head for our candy bowl once I'm done with dinner.

The Good: Have some determination to get the nursery done. I have a few more Christmas gifts to get today, and need to decorate the Christmas tree, but then all my free time can go towards finishing the crib covers, sewing a new Boppy cover and maybe a curtain. The painting is done, both Joe and I aren't 100% sure we love the stripe colors but don't want to do it again, so it might just stay that way.
-And I added my Bella Band under my clothes yesterday at work and felt that it gave me just a little bit more support so my back wasn't as painful at the end of the day! Looking into a support belt.

The Bad: Have another cold, I get extremely stuffy at night, making it hard to breath, and have been all snotty (gross, I know). 

The First Born: Getting excited for Christmas. We have a chocolate Advent calendar that he gets to open once each day and has been having fun finding our Elf on the Shelf, Frank each morning.

Helping me put up our Christmas decor



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!